“Non-Personal Data(Information)” (NPD) is data (information) that is in no way personally identifiable and that is gathered automatically when you reach our Website with a web browser.
“Personally Identifiable Data (Information)” (PID) is non-public data (information) that is personally identifiable to you and obtained for us to present you with a product or service. PID may comprise information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, location data, an online identifier, and/or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
TECHARAT is committed to the security and privacy of all our consumers. We consider your privacy seriously, and we will work with you to assure that you have a pleasant online experience.
Information We Collect
Information you provide us:
We gather personal information when you demand information about our services and products, interact with our Website forms/bots or customer service representatives, request delivery of white papers or other information, schedule an event, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our Website or otherwise. This information includes the following categories:
- Your Personal Contact Information, such as name, phone number, and email address.
- TECHARAT services and products you may be interested in purchasing, including possible scopes of work and fee ranges.
- Your Business Information, including company website domain/URL, whether you represent a marketing agency, whether your company is a current consumer of certain of our business partners.
Generally, you will have control over the amount and kind of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a visitor to our Website, you can browse our Website to gain more about us. You are not required to sign in or give us any PID as a visitor.
Information Collected Automatically
When you utilize our Website, we automatically gather specific information by the interaction of your mobile device or web browser with our Website.
Other Automatically-Gathered Information
We may automatically record information when you visit our Website, including the URL, IP address, browser nature and language, and the date and time of your visit. We utilize this information to analyze trends with our users to help enhance our Website or customize communications and information that you take from us. If linked with other information we understand about you from past visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our Website.
You can restrict Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Do Not Track Settings
How Information is used
When we practice or process personal data about you, we do so only as necessary to give the services and products you use (e.g., to meet our contractual and legal obligations), or otherwise with your approval, to comply with applicable law, or to fulfill other legitimate interests of you or us as outlined in this Policy. Through our Website, you will be presented with the choice of which kinds of communications you will take with us, and the ability to change those options whenever you need. Some of the more common, special uses of your information are explained
Giving Requested Services and Products; Fulfilling Contractual Obligations
We may use PID to give the services and products you’ve requested or to otherwise do any contract we may have with you, including communicating with you regarding the scope of work, payment, or other associated topics. When you build an account on our Website, purchase a product or service from us, or otherwise accept our terms and conditions, a contract is created between you and us. To carry out that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be PID, and we may use it to do any of the following:
* Prove your identity for security objectives
* Give your recommendations and opinion on products and services
* Exhibit our products and services, which includes renewing, guarding, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. We also may provide your PID to third-party service partners, agents or subcontractors that give services that help our business relationship with you (i.e. payment processors, website hosting companies, third party content platforms, etc.), but those third parties will only get the information necessary to provide the respective services and are not allowed to practice personal data they receive from us for any other object.
* Develop, personalize and improve our services and products
We treat this information based on that there is a contract between us, or that you have demanded we utilize the information before we begin into a legal contract.
We will proceed to process this information until the contract between us ends or is stopped by either party under the terms of the contract. Below.
Information we treat with your approval
Through specific actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our Website or ask us to give you more information about our company, including job possibilities and our products and services, you give your consent to us to process information that may be PID.
Sometimes you might give your permission implicitly, such as when you transfer us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
When we interact with you about our business, we will use the contact information you presented to us to discuss technical issues, new products and services, and other information of interest to you. We may also forward you emails with useful industry information, promotional information about our business, or offers from us or our affiliates. You have a choice about whether or not you want to receive communications from us. If you do not want to get any or certain communications from us, then you can choose your choices by ticking the related boxes situated on the form on which we receive your information.
Except where you have allowed our use of your information for a special purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may agglomerate it in a general way and utilize it to provide class information, for example, to watch the performance of an important page on our Website.
If you have granted us specific permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to chosen third-party service providers who we think may give services or products you would find useful.
We proceed to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your permission or it can be reasonably expected that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your permission at any time by instructing us using the contact information at the end of this Policy, using unsubscribe instructions given in communications, or replacing your elections within our Website. But, if you perform so, you may not be capable to use our Website or our services more.
Legally Needed Releases of Information
We may be legally needed to disclose your PID if such disclosure is:
- Required by subpoena, law, or another legal process;
- Necessary to help law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies;
- Necessary to review violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms;
- Necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you; and/or
- Necessary to guard the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, consumers, third-party partners, employees, and affiliates.
Other Lawful Interest
We may process information or practice it to communicate with you on the basis that doing so is necessary to fulfill a legitimate interest, either to you or to us. Where we use your information on this basis, we do so after having given thoughtful consideration to:
- Whether the same goal could be achieved through other means
- Whether processing (or not processing) might affect you harm
- Whether you would require us to process your data, and whether you would think it reasonable to do so.
For instance, we may treat your data or interact with you for any of the following objectives:
- Advertising and marketing to you, which includes transmitting promotional communications, targeting advertising and presenting you relevant proposals based on the information you present or our prior dealings
- Conducting our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research
- Record-keeping for the peculiar and necessary administration of our business
- Responding to customer complaints or service requests
- Responding to unsolicited communications from you to which we think you would expect a response
- Protecting and asserting the legal rights of any person
- Protecting against or obtaining the professional opinion that is required to manage business risk
- Preserving your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
We will proceed to use this information for this purpose until the legitimate interest no longer exists or such use is not necessary to achieve the legitimate interest.
Our method of re-marketing
Disclosures to Successors
Gathering, Modifying or Deleting Your Information
Access to your personal information
You may review specific information that we hold about you by signing in to your account on our Website.
To receive a copy of all information we maintain about you, you may send us a request utilizing the contact information at the end of this Policy or, if available, through a tool on our Website. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we demand to provide you with the information, and whether we need any fee for providing it to you.
Remove or Change your Information
If you wish to eliminate or change PID that you have given us, you may contact us at the contact information at the end of this Policy or, if available, through a tool on our Website. This may restrict the service we can give to you
Verification of your Information
When we accept any request to access, edit or delete PID, we will first practice reasonable actions to verify your identity before giving you access or otherwise taking any action.
Retention Period for Personal Data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this Policy, we keep your PID only for as long as needed by us:
- To give you with the services or products you have requested, or otherwise to perform or implement a contract between us;
- To continue to give the best possible user experience to visitors who return to our website to receive information and educational materials
- To comply with other law, including for any period needed by tax authorities; or
- To establish a claim or defense in any court or any legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding.
Our Security Policy
Our Website is hosted in the USA and we manage all of our business from our office located in the USA. Accordingly, the information which you give to us may be shifted to countries outside the European Union.
By presenting your data, you’re admitting to the transfer, storing and processing of your data outside of the European Union. Your data may be shifted to countries that do not have the same data security laws as the country from which you initially granted the information.
We have taken actions to build our Website using sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to preserve the security of your PID. When we collect your PID through our Website, we will encrypt your PID before it travels over the Internet using industry standards as a building for managing secure online transactions. We also use industry-standard technologies such as secure routers and firewalls to make sure that your PID is safe. Unfortunately, we cannot fully give assurance of protected data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
Once we receive your PID, we have industry-standard security measures in place to guard against the loss or misuse of your PID, though again, we cannot fully guarantee against such loss or misuse. We strongly urge you to preserve any password you may have for our Website and not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our Website when you are done using it, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public area.
Constraint of Liability
You think the sole risk of sending your information as it relates to the use of this Website, and for any data corruptions, deliberate interceptions, intrusions or unauthorized access to information, or of any stops, interruptions to or failures stopping the use of this Website. In no event shall TECHARAT be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this Website.
Shielding Your Child’s Privacy
We support the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Even though our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, we recognize that a child may try to access our Website. We do not knowingly collect PID from a child. If you are a parent or guardian and think your child is using our Website, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we eliminate any information to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we find on our own that a child is obtaining our Website, we will delete the information as soon as we find it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not reveal the information to third parties. You accept that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a child, please seek the consent of a parent or guardian before accessing our Website.
Our Email Policy
We comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of getting further email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your consent (except in the sale or transfer of our business).
Our services sometimes include preparing or recommending content for customers’ websites that are built, hosted, and/or maintained using a third party’s content management system or other facilities, but TECHARAT does not offer to post or control the content or operation of any consumer’s websites. TECHARAT is not responsible for drafting, posting, and/or enforcing our customers’ privacy policies or determining whether the consumers’ policies or practices comply with applicable law. We are in no way responsible or liable for the gathering and use of personal information by our customers from their websites or otherwise resulting from our marketing services.